Wednesday 20 February 2013

Pleading for spring!

It has been unseasonably warm here lately and I think all of the nice weather has been making everyone itch for spring, us included! There's still snow on the ground but we are getting into the spirit over here, people!

A few weeks back I purchased a sample pack of OPI's Euro Centrale spring/summer nail lacquers and just fell in love with the colors for spring.You can see a lot of these colors featured heavily in the pieces we have created recently; a lot of  teals, cobalt blues, mustard, lilac, and corals.


We just obsessed with all the new pieces and we hope you are too!

xoxo Chancie
 









2 comments:

  1. I love that my necklace (or one just like it) is featured! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my necklsces! <3 you, Chancie!

    ReplyDelete