Thursday 21 February 2013

Love thyself!

I personally have a hard time remembering to wear jewelry on a daily basis. Funny, right?
You would think a girl who co-owns an accessories company would wear it all but the truth is I often struggle to find the energy just to brush my hair every morning.

I work in a predominately male work environment that routinely requires me to get my hands dirty and a lot of the jewelry I own feels oddly out of place among the mud and muck. This is why I love Boubeads, the pieces are great for what I do for the same reason they are great for nursing moms; they are durable, no fuss and they look great with everything while not looking like you tried too hard.

I haven't been doing too much "trying" lately either, my schedule has been so crazy that I really have gotten myself into a rut.  Being a mom, full time in the home or full time in the workplace is extremely taxing as most of you know and we often put ourselves last; because of this Chandace and I have decided to challenge each other to feel better about the way we look. We have started texting each other photos of what we are wearing each day to push ourselves to have more self confidence and to remember to invest time in ourselves; time that we would have normally let fall off of our priority list.

Here I am working our new necklace, Estelle while jazzed up for work as part of our confidence project:


 We have added this necklace as well as three others to our Etsy shop tonight, check them out!

We would also like to show some love to two awesome blogs we are now sponsoring, Growing Up Geeky and The Naptown Organizer. These gals are amazing and so funny so please show them some love if you have a chance.

Have a great evening everyone! If you have your own fun ways of making yourself feel special or making sure you are on your own priority lists make sure to tell us in the comments section, we would love to hear from you!

xoxo Chancie

No comments:

Post a Comment